Wednesday, October 21, 2009

all the presidents men


I think that if something similar to the watergate scandle were to happen in this day in age, it wouldn't take as long as it did for people to notice. I mean, for the watergate scandle, it took some major digging to find out what exactly happened; for the truth to come out. These days, security is really tight sinse the tradgety of 9/11. Most important buildings are way over protected so it would kind of, just slightly (props to kory for letting me use his word) be impossible.like, come on, if this were to happen, it would deffinatly put the health care bill behind on schedule ( which some people might view as a good thing) but not only that, people will change their views on everything. Most americans wouldn't be able to trust our government anymore, I know that I wouldn't. But, you would have to stoop so low to be able to do something that insain and not feel totally horrible about it. I don't thinks that any president should abuse their powers and have a "top secret" operation. Every american deserves to
Know what the government is up too. Honestly if this were to happen, I wouldn't be able to trust any of people in congress, senate, house, or anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment